Friday, January 11, 2008


The year that was...

Well, it took a lot of time fixing up my blog for the nth time since someone just had the urge to place a "snake" for a template. Seriously, play around your OWN blog ok?

Anyway, I can personally say that the previous year was THE most STRESSFUL one. But a pleasant one as well. Despite the workload we have been receiving then, I still manage to keep in touch with some of my friends, and had a few updates on them.

The Doctor

Pam will be starting her internship at PGH sometime this March. So she planned this post-christmas dinner for us 4-some before we all got so busy.

The Business Woman

Mich is planning to leave her current company to put up a business alongside her brother. Fun! :P

The IT person

Tracy also plans to leave her current company, but for much greener pastures.

The Future Mommy

Yolly, though we only talk thru IM, she's 5 months pregnant...meaning I have a dongsaeng to come :)

So far, that's what I got out from a few of my friends.

Also, there has been a lot of reunions cooked up last year. 3 friends came home for vacation from Dubai (i.e. Faith, Mae, and Czar).


(left) Mae, Czar and Faith; (right) with Pam, Mich and Tracy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home