Monday, October 23, 2006



Car broke down in the middle of nowhere...

Literally speaking, that did not happen to me because I don't even own a car...yet. Metaphorically speaking, yes it could be me. I dunno why I can't seem to move on...move away... I hate this feeling of wanting that person to come back. I was never known to force attraction to another person. I've gotten used to that kind of lifestyle...


I've been looking for this song I heard in a cab while riding to Savers. the lines " this is the last time I'll ever fall in love..." True enough that I may actually reach this point. I may not notice it, but I may have reached it now... Have I gotten tired of using my heart? Does thinking really hard about a certain commitment a bad choice on chosing? At this point, should the mind take over and let the heart rest?


Clare's cousin told me that I seem to be using my mind rather than my heart. Now that is way confusing. Somehow, I've gotten used to my life that is now. Selfish...Free...Independent...worry the major important things rather than the petty ones.

I may not wait for that time I may actually "get the car going". I gues I should be off by walking. It may be slow but at least I know I'm getting there...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home