Tuesday, October 10, 2006


Regardless of anything

Regardless of age, situation, and gender...one is entitled to be happy. To quote an office mate of mine "People are looking for happiness...not love exactly".

I opted to save the friendship...I guess it's not meant to be saved. One heck of a snob that definitely stung me. My friends told me that it was his harsh way of saying he's not interested.

Part of me is struggling to move on...the other half wants me to ask him to come back. But that would be selfish. I know that he has a new life. I am living my life as well. I thought I was ok. But after this, it still hurts and I dunno why.

Maybe I have fallen for him and it was too late. At this point, I don't care if he sees this and gets the idea. In general, I don't really care anymore. Besides, I won't be able to cross paths with him.

Anyway, I'm still young and there are a lot of fishes in the sea-This is me convincing myself. So pathetic. This is not really me at all. It never took long for me to be hung up like this.

Shoulders that I count on have abandoned me. I can't blame them. Busy with work....busy with life. Which I should condition myself into doing so.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home